Oh?!?! I'm blogging on Now?!?!?! realli?!?! Haha... Normally its on every weekend, but bcos helping my mum to search for somethings online so gt the time to blog.
Yesterday (Mon), carrying a big bag to my attachment. U noe Why?? Bcos i need to go for my training afterwards, so need to squeeze my Gi and Hakama in my bag. And in the end the bag bcum so fat men, and ... ... so h...e...a...v...y... I also bring along my slipper to change and i find it so troublesome to bring so many stuff. Haiyo. But nehmine, aft training, i felt so happy and proud of myself. Bcos... ... ... I HIT MK's MEN!!!! OMG!!! so amazing!!! YESH~~!! Finally, can hit his men, bcos he keep dodging his head away from the shinai and i find it very very very difficult to hit his men. Keeping moving to the side. ArggGgg!!! But finally... ... i can hit!!! Muhahahah. Wahahaha. I'm so proud of myself XD.
For Tue, find my attachment quite boring. Sitting there the whole day doing the same thing. Sian -_-. Den start playing the games on my friends handphone. & we also took quite alot of photos using my phone. Some are quite funni. Haha.
That's all for now, need to head to my most dearest and most comfortable bed to sleep liao XD. ByeEEeEe + Gd Nite =>
-That's all Folks-
