<body>




Out ... to the World!

Sunday, April 13, 2008 :D
My One Whole Week
Time:1:15 AM

My One Whole Week

Haha, I can update my blog once in a week or so liddat. Cos i'm really too lazy to post it everyday. MmMM.. so lets see, what happen in this one whole week.

On Monday, nothin much happen. The usual routine, wake up in the morning and went for my attachment. Den aft tat went for training. Liddat nia. On Tuesday, also the same, so nothing much to talk about. But on Wednesday and Thursday, I was told to report in the aftnn at 1.15pm liddat for my attachment. So happy sia XD. Haha. Finally can sleep more liao. Wahahaha. Learn alot of things from my attachment, so happy sia ^^. But on Friday, I need to report in the morning again, at 9.45am T____T. Sadded ... Sadded ... Sadded ... Den aft my attachment, went for training again lor.

Den for today which i consider it as Saturday, I wake up @ 2.30pm. Haha, so happy, can sleep for so long. Aft that, woke up and have my brunch and watch a VCD regarding dragon. The summary of the story said that its 2 dragon fighting each other to obtain a mighty power. But when I watch it, it is 2 big snakes (a Kind and an Evil snakes) fighting each other to obtain the power to become a powerful dragon. But ... ... is dragon formally a snake??? A snake can become a dragon??? Is there link between these 2 creatures??? I'm very puzzle aft watching the VCD. From the beginning till almost the last part of the movie, I didnt see the kind snake at all, onli nearly the end of the movie, den it appear. It fight wif the Evil snake and win. Jus liddat?!?!?! Omg?!?!? The Evil snake still gt its own troops of warrior to help him fight for the mighty power. This is the onli part i like, when seeing them fight. All the while, I was tinking that, "Does Dragon evolve from Snake??" & "Snake can become dragon?" Den in the nite, at 9pm, i watch <<斗牛,要不要>>. Wah, the 贺军翔 is really very handsome sia. His basketball skill in the drama is also very cool. Style leh~~. haha. But onli can watch it once in a week cos its shown on every Saturday. Sian -_-.

K lor, say till here bah. Nothin much also.

-That's all Folks-

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D