Nowadays my attachment need us to report at 8.45am in the morning. I almost faint when i heard the time. So early sia~~~~. All my sleeping time is gonnnnneeeee. Oh my~~~~ T____T. Den now when i board the bus, there is no more empty seat for me too. Have to stand the whole journey to Changi Airport. Tot i can sleep when i board the bus, but now... ... ... ... cant!!!!!! Sadded ... Sadded ... Sadded... And i have to stand for around 45min to 1 hr if there's a traffic jam. T____T
Haiz, dunno why my knee suddenly so pain on Thursday. Have difficulties training on Friday, cant train well also. Sian. Den i went to see the Chinese sensei today, he said i put too much pressure on my knee, thats why liddat. (Izzit bcos i stand too much on the bus for the past few days??? HmMMm). Haha. The Chinese sensei have teach me how to massage my knee at home liao, so i guess it will be ok bah. hahah. I've also tell him to take a look at my old injury, he said its my old injury so wont recovered so fast de. I'll have to massage it on my own again everyday if I want it to recover quickly. He also advised me not to drink cold beverage in the meantime if not the injuries will not recover (I tink every sensei will say the same ting la, its quite common). So i have to say goodbye to cold beverages liao. Cannot drink so much le.
Anyway jus hope my injuries will recovered faster. *Pray Hard*
-Thats all Folks-
