<body>




Out ... to the World!

Sunday, April 20, 2008 :D
Word of the Day
Time:10:24 PM

Word of the Day

Here's My new Blog again XD. Oh my, This week realli past very fast. Its the end of another week and a start of a new week 2ml. Fast isnt it.

I've attend a 2 days program on Thur and Fri, where I've learn alot of new things. Not onli have i learn new things, I've also learn 2 meaningful sentence from the speaker. And these are the 2 meaningful sentence I've learn:
  • "Attitude goes a long way in whatever you do"
  • "Awareness will give you control"
Do U agree with it?? Haha.

And ... Do you know that ... ...
People can think 4 times as fast as a person can talk.
We talk at 100 - 125 words a minute but think 500 words a minutes. Thats the reason why people mind tends to wander off so easily.
Amazing isnt it.

-That's All Folks-

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D