Its Nearly end Of August Already!!!
Times realli flies. Its 25th of Aug already!!!
Another 1 month left in Crowne Plaza Changi Airport...
Haiz, most of my classmate will be ending their attachment in this month. But for me and my other 2 classmates, we still have a month time to go.
NehMine, Jia U Jia U! Its already end of August now, I'm sure 23rd Sept will come soon.
I'm now being transferred to Reservation Department now.
What I do this dept??
Help guests to booked reservation lor.
Sounds simple??
My ans is ...
NOT AT ALL!!!!
It is a very stressful and headache environment to work in!!!
Everyday, there is so many work to do.
Picking up calls, replying email, booking reservation, dealing with difficult guests, answering guests questions blah blah blah...
So many things to do!!!
No wonder I have white hair. (spotted by Amanda)
Just hope everything will be fine whenever I report to work everyday.
*Pray Hard*
