Projects ... Projects ... Projects
This is onli the 2nd week after my Semester started, but my schedule is totally filled with projects!!! AhHHhH~~~!!!! Stress sia!!! (T_T) Almost everyday I will have project discussion after sch. Have to stay back for hours for the project. Haiz... Now i dunno whether i prefer working or studying liao. There are pros and cons for the both of them. But nehmine, I must Jia U!!! AhBe3, Jia U Jia U Jia U!!!! I can do it de!!!! =)
Haiz, I think I pull my arm muscle yesterday during training. 2day my right arm was quite painful when I carry my bag. Haiz... Haiz... Haiz... Injuries again... When is the one day that I wont have any injuries from training wan arh. Very lan leh, everytime injuried. Haiyo.
K lor, my rest time is over liao. Have to go back to research on my project le.
So thats all for today =>
