Last Sat, I have a very happy and fun dinner with my Kendo Batch people, who are mainly Christine, LiYing, Amanda, MK and Gabriel. Meet up at Orchard at 5pm, and do some walk around from shopping centers to shopping centers choosing restaurant to have dinner. We finally decided to settle down at Tonkichi.
Seated down and wait for MK to arrive to order the food. I had a Deep Fried Chicken Breast Set meal where a free flow of rice, cabbage and Miso soup will be provided. MK and Gabriel were so happy when they know that. U noe la, big appetite ppl, and I mean BIG appetite. In total, MK have eaten 3 bowls of rice, Gabriel have 4, LiYing and Me have 2. Gabriel stomach was realli bloated when he reached his 4th bowl (he realli is a Fan Tong ^^).
As usual, when we have such gathering, besides eating we will always have our chatting session, which I like best XD. Everyone of us will "update" each other on the latest "news". We really have a fun and enoyable session, when Gabriel received his Karma. So people beware, watch wat u said orelse, MuHahaha!!!!
Yeah~! Got some PicS taken by Christine that very expensive camera. Enjoy~
Photo taken by Christine ^^
Candid shot, pics taken very sudden. Haha
Christine is busy helping Gab Grinning his sesame, while LiYing post for the pics ^^
Our meal. (Haiz, didnt manage to capture all, but this is the best pic that MK can take)
We in that place. Aiyo, always lack of one person. When can we have our group photo sia.
Realli enjoyed the dinner, had a alot of laughter and fun with them. Thanx guys!!
This is my last Semester with them, hope we can still meet up to have dinner or outing like this one when we have graduated. I really hope so ^_^.
So when is our next gathering???
I'll be looking 4ward to that =)
