<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, November 27, 2008 :D
NAPFA
Time:11:37 PM

NAPFA?!??!?

Omg?!?!? I'm having NAPFA Test 2ml. Alamak, so long nvr run liao, dunno whether still can run anot. Aiyo, hope I can make it. Passing time is below 17 mins, MmMm... Hope I can finished b4 that. Aft NAPFA, still need to go training. Haiz, dunno whether still gt energy anot. Nehmine, if no energy den slack lor, go watch them train. Haha XD.

Celebrated my Xiao Mei Birthday just now. Should be celebrating on Sat wan, but she's not free so postphone to today lor. But anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAO MEI!!!! Finally 18 yrs old liao. Hahah XD.

As usual, I will take pics wan. Haha ^^. Will upload the pics once I gt the time. Haha XD

I Wish that ... ... ... (Aiya, My mum act cool sia. Haha XD)

Yeah, candles blown & smile for the camera. (My mum still stays in the same position ^^)

Now lights brighten, & lets clap for the birthday GaL!!! (My mum now hides her face liao)

My Xiao Mei cake. (MmM.. Yummy!!)

Yeah! That's her, My Xiao Mei. (with my mum at the back as well. Haha)

But for now, 2ml NAPFA is the top most important mission that needs to be accomplish.
For 2ml NAPFA~~, Lets JIA U JIA U!!!!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D