Went to have an interview with the KBox Management people. Place is located at Kallang?!?!?! Very far rite. Haiz. The journey there was a killer, esp. when I'm wearing my heels. In the end, I have 3 blisters on my feet altogether T_T. But nehmine, the interview was realli a success. The staff there are all very friendly and they all are willingly to provide us the information that we needed. Very thankful to them ^^
Took some pictures when we were there too... Haha XD

S.H.E. Poster with their signatures too!!!!!

& there is also Wang LiHong de Poster

ShiTing "kissing" Wang LiHong. Haha.

That's Jasline & Joel, & we're in their conference room.
After the interview, we went to Mac located in Serangoon to compile all our interview answer. Another very far place. We did all the compiling till 8.30pm and by the time I reached home, its already 9.30pm liao. So Late sia.
But I'm still very happy that we did this interview.
Thanks alot guys!!!
