One Week of Sch life
My Sch holidays have finally ended T_T, and i have gone through one week of my sch life after sch started.
MmM... to me, I felt that nothing much have changed after i start sch. My friends and classmate are all the same as last time. I tink is I changed le bah, Now i feel more comfortable when I'm wif Da De or Xiao De. Maybe is because the whole 6 month we are always together, like went for lunch 2gther, go home 2gether, gossip with each other etc. HmMmM.. dunno leh. Haha. But aft the 6 month attachment, I felt that I like schooling better. Although there are already alot of work and projects to do jus at this one week, I still prefer studying. The main reason is bcos of the time la, sch time is much shorter as compared when I'm working. I get to go home earlier, and I wont feel so stressful whenever I report to work everyday.
But the most important thing is that I can have time to meet up with Chrisitine, LiYing, Amanda, MK & Gabriel for any outings they organize. Haha ^^. So happy sia when I'm with them XD.
HmMmM... Mus organize more and more such outing in the future ^_^
