<body>




Out ... to the World!

Saturday, November 22, 2008 :D
Tired
Time:11:23 PM

A Tired Week

Haiz, now den I have the time to post my new entries. Actually not much free time, I'm still doing my research for my ICT project in another window while writing this entry. Have been doing projects for the whole of this week, even on weekends. Perhaps because it is our last Semester before we graduated, we have alot of work to do. Although we have the same number of modules as the past few semester, but it seems that this Semester we are the busiest. Second week after the semester start and we are already starting on our projects. Dun realli have much free time. Haiz Haiz.

So what have I did in this whole one week?
MmM, I Have entrepreneurship project meeting on almost everyday except fri. Discuss alot of things and done alot of research work. There's pros and cons in this module project group. Pros: work can be finished more faster as there is deadline that we have to meet. Cons: quite stressful as almost everyday I'm working on this module de project.

Any funni things happen?
MmM.. Let me see.. Arh! There is!! MK wears a very cute socks on Mon. Spotted by LiYing (I guess). The socks he wear, MmM... not very suitable for guys to wear, more for gals or children. Haha. Why is that so?? Because the socks have a little pink kitty design on it . Very cute design but look kinds werid for MK to wear. Haha XD. He said he and his friend bought 8 pair. Izzit 8 or 4 arh?? Alamak, I got STM, forgot whether its which wan liao. But looking forward to see the next few design of his socks. Haha ^^


That's his socks. (Cute rite, Haha ^^)

Okok, thats all for today, have to continue with my research liao. ByeEee...

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D