Had my NAPFA test 2day. Overall, MmM, quite ok. But the GOOD NEWS is ... ... I PASS MY NAPFA!!!! I GOT A GOLD!!!! YEAH!!! HIP HIP HURRAY!!!!!!
I got it!!! So happy sia. At 1st I tot I can only get either Silver or Bronze, cos so long nvr run liao. Sunddenly wants me to run 2.4km is a killer man. But I managed to pass!!!! So Happy sia!!!
Yeah!!! LiYing finally uploaded the photos that we have taken in the Sports Hall quite some times ago. The photos we took were all quite stupid, but we have lota fun taking it. Haha XD.

Smile, with Joyce & LiYing.

*POP* I'm in the Photo now!!

*POP* Its MK turn now!!

*POP* Now, Its Gabriel!!!

MK, The mighty one!

Amanda, the Balance-zer!

Me, the holy GaL?!?! (Aiyo, got sweat on my armpit and chest sia. This show how tiring the training is XP)

The funny one. (Aiyo, I haven get ready sia & MK shoot the photo le. That's his fingers too ^^)

The normal wan.
Lastly

Man-made photo frame + 2 normal ppl & a Female Hercules!!!
Haha, thats the photos that we've taken with LiYing camera. But Sian la, everytime gt one person missing wan. FOr this case, its Christine T_T. Christine~~~, Where are Yyyyooooouuuu~~~????
Next time we go out, must realli take a group photo!!! Thats our AIM!!!!!
