<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, December 11, 2008 :D
LKC Tournament
Time:6:57 PM

LKC

Wah, I think this should be the most lonely tournament that I have ever take part in. Why I say its lonely?? Bcos my other HaHa Team member wasn't around with me. Nobody to gossip with when I'm watching the matches. Haiz, so much different without them. But still thanks to my 2 other buddies, MK and Gabriel. Luckily there are them around to accompany me ^^

For all my matches, MmM... can say is stressful cos having support from my two buddies which means I cannot lose. Is not really cannot lose, just that cannot disappoint them mah. So I chiong all the way for all my matches. Especially the match with Kit. Heard that she cried when I win her, so sorry for her. I didnt noe that this was her last kyu tournament.

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D