So sad sia, the ten brothers drama has finally finished. I really like this drama alot sia. Will always stay infront of my TV whenever this show has started. Not only me, whole of my family like it too! Really very nice.
Watched the last episode on Mon nite, aft coming back from the trAining. After watching, heart very sad sia. Cos in the end, all the ten brothers really died. They all become stars and watch over their family. Haiz, Xin tong Sia. Till now, whenver I think of the part when the Da Ge and all other brothers bid farewell to their mother, my Xin still very sad T_T. Such a pity, they cant survive. Although already predicted that they will all die in the end, but when I really watch the scene, still very sad. My Er Jie and Xiao Mei almost cried too.
The god already told them that they will die if they didn't go back to the heaven. Why sia. WHy dun wan to let them survive sia~ Haiyo. BUt the ending was also very touching, cos they chose to save their mother with their remaining power. Haiz, Sad sad Sad. I was hoping to see them coming back at the end, but they didnt, they bcum the stars T_T
But I'm Still very happy that I've watched this drama.

Ten Brothers Drama RuLZzzZ!!!!
