<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, December 8, 2008 :D
Wedding
Time:5:01 PM

Biao Jiu Wedding

MmM... attend my biao jiu wedding on Saturday evening. Located at Turf City!!!!! Very very far... Omg lor... Because of attending this wedding, I have to wake up early to finish all my work T_T

HmMMm... overall the food was quite ok. Not much of very delicious food. Oh ya, the abolone that they give was ermMm... not very apetising, not nice to eat. But have alot of fun there. Had some red wine too. But my sister and i both felt that it taste like vinegar. Dun like it much so didnt continue to drink. Next time I wanna try white wine, my Xiao Jiu say its much nicer than red wine. Yesh! I must try it next time if I have the chance.

Take some pics while I'm there ^^

Some of my Biao Jiu Friends

HuiQin eating her food

My Er Jie drinking?!?!?!

My Xiao Mei and my Dad

My Da Jiu & his family

HuiQIn and My Er Jie

My Xiao Mei again

My Xiao Mei smile so nice & I was giving that funni look lor. Haha XD

Candid shot by HuiQin

Another candid shot by me

Haha, My Xiao Mei funni face

Smile for my camera ^^

Photo taken while we were waiting for the bus to go home

Shot 1

Shot 2

Shot 3

Last shot-closing our eyes. Haha XD

LKC

Wah, I think this should be the most lonely tournament that I have ever take part in. Why I say its lonely?? Bcos my other HaHa Team member wasn't around with me. Nobody to gossip with when I'm watching the matches. Haiz, so much different without them. But still thanks to my 2 other buddies, MK and Gabriel. Luckily there are them around to accompany me ^^

For all my matches, MmM... can say is stressful cos having support from my two buddies and PohHuat which means that I cannot lose. Is not really cannot lose, just that dun wanna disappoint them mah. So I chiong all the way for all my matches. Especially the match with Kit. Heard that she cried when I win her, so sorry for her. I didnt noe that this was her last kyu category tournament. Sorry ='<

But so happy cos in the end I got 1st. Haha, thanks for supporting me Guys ^^, I will continue to Jia U de!!!


20th LKC Tournament for NYP

Took some funni Photos too XD

Yeah~, lets twist for the Camera.

Omg?! Wat Happen??

Ha, I'm the Best!! XD

Yeah, Thats all~~

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D