Haven been updating my blog, due to my project... and Projects... AND PROJECTSsSS... ... 4 are over, left 2 more - HHops & Resort. 2 more to chiong. Jia U, Jia U!!! Chinese New Year coming soon. Yeah~~!!! Can finally rest for a few days before going back to my projects.
11th Youth Tournament
Wao, YKT is finally over. Last week was really a very tight and stress week for me. I have tournament in the weekends which take up 2 of my working days. Den rite after the tournament, I have 2 projects presentation. Luckily, the training on Monday wasn't a compulsory training for us. I can take the time to rush thru my speech for the 2 presentations thAt I have.
Overall, YKT was GOOD!!!! Congrats to all of the ppl who have won the trophy. The Gals Team have finally won the champion aft so many years (according to Ah Ma)!!! Yeah~~!!!! Both Ah Ma & Amanda were really great man!!!! Bcos of them, we won the champion!!! A very big THANK U to them!!!! THANX XD!!!!
And most importantly, Our whole Year 3 batch have all gotten a trophy!!!! Oh my God!! Its so good sia!!!! Oh Ya, also congrats to Tong Gab. He won the Mens individual CHAMPION!!!! HE WON KANG!!!! The Super fast KANG!!! I knew he can do it!! He is the most powerful person in our batch!! Our very own Sensei Tong!!!

Our Batch RoX!!!

Taken outside the Sports Hall.

Haha, Christine looks cute hiding in our group.
Have been trying to make a video out of the YKT pics taken by Christine.
Will upload it once I finished ^^
