<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, January 15, 2009 :D
Finally!!!
Time:9:22 PM

Resting Moment

Wah, Finally my test is over for today. Finally got time to catch my breadth. Yeah~~!!! Rest awhile & preserve energy to chiong for my remaining projects. There are 3 projects due next week, so Jia U bah!!!!

Saw my exam timetable le. MmM... felt quite ok with it, cos it start in the afternoon which give me time to revise in the morning. Last Semester le, must really chiong for it liao. 2day Gloria ask me where I want to go after graduation. Actually ... ... HmMMm... I'm still not sure whether to continue studying or head to the working industry. HaiZ... till tat time den tink la. Now still very stress with my projects.

Something scary happen 2day when I reached home. U noe what??
Another ... ... cockroach attack?!?!?! Omg lor, nowadays cockroaches are getting more and more stronger liao. Dunno what they eat sia, how cum arh. Cockroach now can fly 3 level to my house here, den ... ... small cockroach or no ... ... baby cockroach can actually ... ... FLY?!?!?!?! Saw a cockraoch crawling up the wall near my bathroom, my Er Jie, Ah Mei wants to catch it but it crawl up to the ceiling by the time I pass the tissue to her. So she, not knowing that the baby cockroach can fly, went to poke it using the bamboo. And Suddenly ... ... It FLY!!! We both got shock and she ran away. Maybe because it's a baby cockroach, I only stumble back when it fly. If it was an adult one, I tink I will be standing at least 1m away. It then flew into the bathroom, which I plan to go bathing in the 1st place. So no choice, I splash it away with water and it dunno fly to where. I kept looking at the wall all the time when I was bathing. So scared it fly out suddenly sia.

Omg Omg... cockroach is such a scary insect. Oh no, to me, its consider a MONSTER, the worst NIGHTMARE I ever have!!!!!

Why is there cockroach in this world~~~!!!! AHhHhhHHh~~~!!!!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D