AhHhH~~!!! Headache Arh~~!!!!
Omg!!! So many work to do yet so little time!!! There are 2 projects due 2 weeks later and there are ICAs next week!!! Omg OMG!!!! So many works to do!!!!
Stress and headache, I have so many things on hand till I dunno where to start. Next week I have 2 ICAs, on Mon and Wed. Which I will need to study during my free time which is 2ml & Wednesday. This take up my time for research cos Weekend & every Wed are the only free day I have!! Other day I'm gonna have projects meeting. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!
Moreover, Youth Tournament is coming!!! Next Sat and Sun is the tournament, again, my free time are taken away. Omg Omg, I'm getting more and more worried liao. There is realli not much time left for me le.
Can someone tell me....
What should I do!!! O_O!!!!
