<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 :D
Unlucky Day
Time:6:07 PM

Haiz... This is Just Not my Day...

Yesterday is just not my day. Why do I say so?? It bcos....

Firstly in the morning, I forgot to bring my hp when I went out. Luckily I was still near my house when I realized it. And so, I Had to went all the way back. Lift was at Level 11 so I end up running up the stairs. After taking the hp, run down the stairs again.

Secondly, due to my carelessness of forgetting to take my hp, I end up missing the empty train which came at 7.15am. I tot I could board the next coming train but ... I cant. The next train plus the next 2 train tat came was packed with ppl. It was really packed, as I was bringing my bogu bag along, there is no way I can squeeze in. If it was just me and my school bag den probably can. So i end up boarding the next empty train that came 15 mins later.

Thirdly, I tot I can put my bogu bag in the clubroom at 10am like always, but den KC was sick. Keys with him and he's at home resting, will come only in the afternoon. I end up carrying my bogu around from 8am to 3pm. Cant blame him, he's down with fever. The part i count myself unlucky is the fact that I brought all my barang barang was bcos I tot there is project meeting. But there was not. So I had to carry my stuff & nuah in the library till 5pm+.

Forth, my stupid belt snapped. Luckily I had spare Safety Pin in my bag, if not i dunno how am i going to survive. Cos the shorts is very loose, I cant wear it w/o belt. So maybe can count myself abit lucky? Haha. But belt suddenly snapped is really very SUAY~ =.=

Fifth, aft the bruises that I get from the last Fri Training, I've got new one yesterday too. Got it from ... ... Jasmine. I'm now ok with her men cut, but not Kote. After several practice with her, a small hill was form at my wrist area T_T. But thats part of training, I guess I'll just have to get used to it bah. Haha.

Lastly, "met" up with a cockroach while going to S11 to eat. WHy? Bcos of the stupid MK!!!! Scared me with the cockroach!!! I think that is the faster record I can run ever carrying my bogu!! I tot he will stop later, but ... NO! He chase aft me scaring me again, which make me run AGAIN!! Stupid!! I'm gonna slaughter him on Fri!!!!


Above all are the things that have happened.
So wat you do think of my Monday??

All I can say is that ... ... ... "This is just not my day!"

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D