2 Presentations left...
Time realli flies, it already 5th of Feb. I'm now left with 2 presentations. 1 of it is on this coming Sat.
Yesh!! It's this Sat!!! Sat still have to go back school for presentation!!! Sian... SIan... SIAN~~~!! It's Entrepreneurship Day, we have to present to outsiders!!! Oh my oh my!!! I'm very nervous about it... But Jia U Jia U!!!
Next week will be my last week in Poly b4 study break. There after, EXAMS!!!! 3 modules tested but A... LOT... TO... STUDY!!!! OMG LOR!!!! Hope lecturers are kind enough to cut down the number of things to study and give TIPS!!!
After exams... ... I'M GONNA TO BE FREE!!!! MuHahahah... FINALLY sia... 3 years of poly life. Seems fast but not that fast, seems slow but I'm graduating soon?!?!? Really enjoyed myself with my friends.
Ok, dun talk so much. Exams finished den continue... Haha...
