Yeah, I'm finally done with my Menu Design!! Omg, cant believe I've spend like 3 whole day on this. Oh, Maybe not Whole day, got some break in between like going makan, or walk around the house. Yup, walk around the house! COs feeling tired of staring at the com. too much, so walk around to give my eyes a break.
Now I'm only left with the editing and ppt, and we're done! My Group, Jia U bah!!
Oh Ya, had a reunion dinner on Sun again due to Monday is Yuan Xiao. My Mum did it on Sun cos everyone is free. Xiao Jiu and Ah Di came to eat. Haha, Ah Di was so quiet the whole day, only chit chat awhile with Ah GaL den went silent again. Till Dad came home, den open his mouth again. But aft that... ... went back to keep quiet again. Maybe bcos too shy & too long nvr see us le bah. So sorry to him, nvr chit chat with him cos dunno what to say also. He's comin again this weekend, wait till that day den I try to chat with him bah. Hopefully we have topic to chat. Haha
Lao Yu Sheng again. But our Yu Sheng is prettier and nicer then e one in LiYing House. Haha.

Our YuSheng ^^
Den on Monday nite, Xiao Bee, YiXuan and Me went down our blk to see the moon. COs newspaper say the moon will be bigger and rounder on this day. There also be chance of seeing the moon being covered again. But ... ... in the end, we waited for like 15 mins but didnt see any thing. Just that it is true that it is rounder and brighter. As for bigger?? Cant tell. Haha

Photo taken at around 8pm+

Photo taken at 10.45pm
Bigger meh?? I only can tell its brighter.
