<body>




Out ... to the World!

Friday, February 20, 2009 :D
Countdown!!
Time:8:22 PM

5 more days!!!

Another 5 more days & I will be free from exams!!! Jia U Jia U!!!!
I have already start planning what I wan to do aft exams le. Haha.

These 2 movies are coming out on 26 Feb, & I wanna watch!!!

Movie 1: Kung Fu Chefs



Movie 2: Suspect X



Brilliant Physicist, Manabu Yukawa VS a Mathematical Brilliance!!
I wanna watch!!! Their drama series is already so nice, I'm so looking forward for their movie!!


I will surely go watch aft exams de!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D