Yeah~!!! Entre Day is OVER!!!! Yeah!!!! I'm now finally finally left with 1 last project: HHops!!!
Jia U Jia U for the last project!!!!
Happy Birthday PaPa!!
Yesterday celebrated my PaPa's birthday!!! Go out to have a BIG feast, bill's on my 2 SIstas. Thanks thanks!! I really eat alot!!! Haha. Buy a BIG cake from 4-leaf to PaPa by Xiao Mei and Me!!! Ah Mei said it was nice, but i've yet to try it. Nehmine, I'll eat it tonight as supper. MuHahahah!!!
Took some Pics of my Dad, but not alot cos... PaPa dun like to take photo so shoot a few nia. Ok, Here's the pic i took ^^

Papa Cake!!

Wishing... (alamak, Papa like got eyebag liddat. Mmm.. must go do facial liao)

Papa. (Haiz, got 1 big beer belly sia, still drink beer. Aiyo~~)

Ah Mei cutting the cake, with YiXuan Kachiow-ing at the side. Haha

Still busy cutting... (Aiyo, our table so messy sia, full of New Year Snacks)

Cutting... Cutting... Cutting
