Have not been updating my blog due to my projectsSss. Haiz...
MmM... went to LiYing house for steamboat last thursday together with Tong Gab galfriend and Alina. Me, of cos, wearing a skirt when I went there. Haiz, also not I wan de. No choice arh. But anyway, it appears shocking to them but I'm ok with it. Cos I've wore it b4 la (althought not very often la). But no matter when I've wear it, it is just not comfortable. Reason being I got no An Quan Gan wearing it. Always scared Zou Guang. Haiyo, I kept pulling my skirt when I walk to NorthPoint with Ah Mei, and she was "Aiyo, stop pulling la. U're just not used to it." Indeed, I'm not used to it, and I will never got used to it bah. Haha. The next time I'm seen wearing skirt again will be on the day when the moon turns blue or... when I turn lady, which I think it will never happen. Cos ... ... I just like being MAN!!! Haha XD
I've also done with the video with the pics taken in LiYing House. Enjoy ~~
CNY-SteamBoat -
CNY-SteamBoat -
Chingay Parade
MMm... went to helpout in the CHingay Parade on both Fri and Sat. Overall, it was quite interesting seeing the floats. But sian at the end of the Parade cos we have to wait for the instruction b4 we can go back home. Waste alot of time sia, I could have gone home much earlier sia. Haiyo.
Took alot of pics in these 2 days. Actually took a video of the firework wan, but I deleted it. I was watching the video with my hp, den dunno why i go press delete, and when i saw the "deleted" msg, i stone for a few secs b4 realising that i have deleted the video. Dunb rite, haiz -_-!!
Was really suay, it was raining when we reached City Hall and all of us were running in the rain. Everyone was drench when we reached the shelter. Haiz, unlucky day.
Before the Parade started, all the participants were carrying their stuff walking here and there.

No flesh Dragon. That's what Xiao De say. Haha

This Pheonix (i guess), looks quite erm... scary when close up.


No flesh Dragon. That's what Xiao De say. Haha

This Pheonix (i guess), looks quite erm... scary when close up.

Other small Pheonixs.
The Supreme Court
Finally the Parade Started...
The colourful building is the Stage of the Parade.
Firecracker was lighted
Which causes air pollution!!
The Durian Dress
Presenting the floats & all other performers...
Performers from India, very colourful also.
Afterwhich is fireworks, which I've deleted the video T_T
All these was due to the fireworks. Another air pollution!!
After that, it was all about waiting... waiting... waiting...




























