Went to see the Dentist on Monday.
Dentist: Ur name really called "YiWen"?
Me: (Nodded) Yah.
Dentist: U noe which "YiWen" am I talking about?
Me: Yah. The dengue fever mosqito - "YiWen" rite?
Dentist: Yes! U noe the government now is trying to kill "YiWen" mah. Just now I heard she(e receptionist) say YiWen is next, I got shock sia. I tot the "YiWen" is really coming!! Haha.
Me: (-_-)!! Izzit, Haha.
This is wat the dentist ask me when I stepped into the room, not about teeth but ... ... my Name?!?! Although already used to people playing with my name, but when the dentist liddat ask, I still abit PaiSeh, dunno how to reply. But anyway, got my teeth checked & wash cleanly. Dentist say my teeth is healthy!! Phew~~. But there's problem with 2 of my wisdom tooth at my lower jaw there. I may need to pluck away if it start growing again. Alamak.

Reception, very small area.

The Dentist name.
Oh ya, funny incident happen here. I was playing with my Hp while waiting for my turn cos I reached there quite early. While playing, I glanced up to see the Dentist name, a quick glanced & returned back to my Hp. DR 洪金牙?? Omg, why the Dentist name is this?? Because of this, I quickly glanced up again - DR 洪金珠. Wah luckily not 洪金牙, if not I will be laughing when I stepped into the room. Haha.
