<body>




Out ... to the World!

Friday, March 13, 2009 :D
It Appear!!
Time:3:37 PM

"IT" Appear!!!! .... Finally....

My instinct was rite, "IT" really appear in my room on Wednesday nite. What is it??

THE COCKROACH!!!!

Luckily i didnt went to sleep straight away after my drama marathon.
Luckily I'm still awake playing Pokemon.
Luckily "IT" came out.
Luckily ... Luckily ... Luckily ...

Although my room was dark, but I can still sense that "IT" is there. At first I tot my Da Jie drop her hair clip or pin again. I was about to go near it & pick up, but I shiver when I move forward. Then ... I knew it!!! Although "IT" wasnt moving, But i just knew it!! It is "IT"!!!!

Next, I went to wake my Mum up to catch "IT". The moment I switch on my room light ... OMG?!?! My Mum was rite, "IT" was really BIG man!!! *faint*

"IT" was finally caught!!!
& the day was save by MY MOTHER!!!
Thanks, Mum!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D