<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, March 9, 2009 :D
Nightmare
Time:2:17 PM

Cockroach?!?! Again~~

Had a dream of cockroach yesterday again. Haiz... Why??
Bcos my Mum told me that a very big cockroach flew into her room yesterday morning & dunno hide to where liao. 0_0!!!!!! Tat means the cockroach was NOT CAUGHT!!! It is still hiding somewhere in her room!!! OMG lor!! Den she say maybe the cockroach will lay eggs cos it's quite big.

Bos of this, I dream of what she said -_-!! In my dream, there were 2 small cockroach & 1 big one crawling on my bed!!! I got shocked & woke up at about 6am+ this morning checking, scanning & flipping over all the pillows that I have + all of those of my sistas wan lor. Aft tat I cant went back to slp lor, keep on waking up to check & make sure there is no cockroach. Imagine a person keep waking up & check not just one bed de pillows but... 4 beds!!!! Stupid rite.

Haiz... Haiz... Hiaz... hope the cockroach had fly out on its own. If not, I pray that either my dad, mum or Xiao Mei caught it.


I dun want cockroach~~~!!!!! AhHHhh~~~!!!!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D