Packing... Packing
Did some packing for the Japan Trip 2day, just in case I left out something den I can still have time to get it.
Pull out the luggage from the store room. The luggage is big sia, i think my whole body can go inside & i still can zip up the bag leh. Haiz... dunno is the bag big or I small size. But nehmine la, big also good, can bring more things. Halfway thru the packing, I zipped up the bag & drag it around the house to test whether it's ok anot. I feel like I'm like a murderer dragging a bag that contains body & wanting to dispose it somewhere. Cos the bag is big & black in colour, plus I this body size person dragging it. Moreover, I'm going to travel to the airport at nite, makes me feel even more like a murderer. If I Bo liao go put some red stain on the wheel to have the marking on the floor when I drag it & looked nervous, will people call the police & had me arrested??
Haha... sounds fun. Maybe someday I should play such prank on others just like the Comedy Show - Just for Laugh GAGs.
