<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 :D
Painting
Time:6:37 PM

"Guest Room" Makeover

Did some changes to my "Guest Room". Not much of a makeover la, just did some painting, and finally shift my that blue cupboard out of the room on Sunday!!! Yesh!!

Short incident happened while me and my Er Jie were pushing the cupboard down.
When we finally push the cupboard to the lift and down to Level 1, met a uncle down there. Dunno who is he but he helped us to push the cupboard to the garbage area la. After that we board the lift 2gether. The uncle was living on the 8th floor, and while we were in the lift, he start talking to us.

Uncle: Wah, ur cupboard very old liao leh. U all used very long liao rite.
We didn't reply, just nod our head.
Uncle: Hmm.. The cupboard should cost around $100 over in the past bah.
We: (finally reply him cos we reached 3rd floor), we dunno, our parents bought that.
Uncle: 0_0?!?! U all are gals arh?!?!
We: Ya (& walk out of the lift)

We look like guys meh?? I dunno think so wat, our hair is not that short leh.

Ok back to topic.
Room look bigger now, next is the painting part, which I did it 2day. Push the other cupboard out to paint the wall behind. I like bcum Hercules liddat. Cos on Sunday, I was pushing this cupboard 2gether with my Er Jie. But 2day, i can pushed it myself!! Mmm.. Not bad, muscles start developing liao. Haha.


Getting ready to Paint

All set!!

Sometimes I wish that I could be taller, cos it's really tiring to climb up & down the chair to paint. If i was taller, I dun need to keep on climbing. Last time should tell my mum to let me drink more milk sia. Aiyo...

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D