<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, April 13, 2009 :D
1st Time
Time:4:44 PM

1st Time

Been to a birthday party yesterday. Encounted alot of 1st Time there.

1st Time ... ...

Noe that Guys can be so fun & close till like to touch each other butt. Haha XD
Noe that Plenty of guys look for gals who are gentle. (I think I'm the most man there)
Found out that Guys & even gal can smoke so many times in just a nite. (I'm shock to see that)
Breath-in too much 2nd-hand smoke. (Not used to it, end up got headache. Haiz, weak sia >.<)
Heard so many vulgarities in a nite. (Ears got polluted, Haha)
Noe that some ppl can realli drink. (Amaze)
Noe that a guy can be so violent when he is drunk. (Aiyo, why wan to drink so much)
etc etc ...

Sounded like I'm a mountain turtle. But ... I think I realli am bah. Haha. Realli Da Kai Yan Jie yesterday. Had alot of fun hanging with the ppl there. Most of them are realli hilarious. I was laughing & laughing the whole nite. Overall, I enjoyed myself. Thanx.

Haiz, Da Jie Chu Shi again....
Very worried for her, hope she is fine.

*Ah Gal, just wanna let u noe that no matter what happen, we'll be there for u. I very man de, shoulders can let u Kao. If something happen, just look for me, I'll be there!! ^_^

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D