Baby VS Normal
Wat does it mean??
I'll tell u =)
I Caught a baby cockroach on last Sat nite.
Yesh!! Me!! I caught a cockroach!!
Wao, I had taken my 1st step in catching cockroach. Wahahaha XD
My cousin: Wah!! U catch a cockroach!!
AhBe3: Of cos!! Haha (Very proud of it)
My cousin: Now u dare to catch small cockroach liao, den big wan leh??
AhBe3: HmMM... dunno leh, see how lor. Maybe I dare to catch. Haha (still very proud)
Rubbish lor!! On Sunday nite, there is a cockroach-like insect flew into my living room. I run the moment I saw it. Still say I dare to catch it on Sat nite, Da Bian sia!!
SOmetimes, ppl really cannot be proud of the things they did. They may end up regretting it. Like me, just say I maybe dare to catch big cockroach, the next day it really fly in. So now I must rephrase my sentence ... ...
"I only dare to catch BABY Cockroach, all other NORMAL ones I'll run!!"
Yesh! That's it!!
