<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 :D
Chinese Food!!
Time:1:43 PM

Singapore Cuisine

Had an advance birthday celebration for my Da Jie on Sun Nite. Went to eat Zi Cha at the Kopi-tiam near my house de.

Food is damn nice sia!!! Really miss Singapore food alot!!! I had Cereal Prawms, roasted chicken, Tie Pan Tou Fu, Osyter Egg etc for dinner!!! NICE!!!! Had really ate alot that day. Told my family that I miss Singapore food alot which make them keep on putting food on my plate. I end up eating 2 person meal, cos ... rice was double up, all the food end up coming to me. My Mama & Sistas were like, " Eat, faster eat!! Arh, eat this... take this... take ur plate here la!!" My plate was like mountain sia. Haiz, Mum & sistas, I say i miss Singapore food but never say I didnt try Singapore food b4. So next time if I say this again, dun keep on giving food to me liao!! My stomach was bloated after the meal u noe!!



Singapore food is NICE!!! I just love them XD!!!!



(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D