Movie Marathon
Mmm.. Have been thinking ...
SHould i blog??? Should i Not blog??
Decided yesterday, so ... ... blog bah!
HAd a movie marathon with MK yesterday. Watched quite a number of movies. The most "memorial" movie is the Art of Devil 2, a Thailand scary & ghost movie. I think it's more to a scary movie. Scary as in the way ppl are killed by the cursed. Damn Er Xin lor.
Imagine...
Hooks ... yesh HOOKSSSS poking out of ur body
Plucking ur toe nail out one by one
Baby crocodilesSSs or 4-legged snakesSss climbing out of ur body
Poking ur eyes blind with ur hands
Have ur face fried in a pan
Drinking hot boling water
Ur body been literally cooked, by using a burner & burn till ur skin turns black & crisp, like chao ta liddat. Den using a wet cloth to rub & peel ur skin out. The most impt thing is that U are not dead yet!! Which means u have to suffer all the pain!!
Thailand curse ... POWERFUL!!!
The last part where the person is cooked is the most Er Xin part. My mind still replaying the scene when I was sleeping. Bcos of that, i dun dare to sleep straight like the person in the movie, I have to curl myself up & turn to the side to sleep. Stupid sia >.<
Overseas Studies
Received an email from my lecturer regarding overseas studies. I Kan Zhong one of the course, Culture, Sports, Science & Technology. Place of Study .... JAPAN!! Coincidental rite. All other courses like Hospitality courses, Studying Law etc, are those I dislike . All these are in countries like, Australia, UK, United states etc. But the one I like is in Japan!!
Read thru their instructions & found out that their benefits are actually quite good. Travelling COst like the air ticket will be covered. I will be also given a place to live. Fees for entrance examinations, matriculation and tuition at universities will be paid by the Japanese government. Moreover, monthly allowance of about S$2000 will be given. I just have to take care of expenses like the inland transportation & all the taxes if there is.
Good rite!!! The benefits realli interest me alot, esp when I also like their course. The only problem is that the course last for 5 years, including one-year preparatory education in the Japanese language and other subjects due to be provided upon arrival in Japan. Which also means ... ... me staying 5 years in Japan!!
My problem now is ... ...
To take the course or to not take the course.
That's the question. HmMmM....
