Kendo had their Orientation yesterday. Felt that Its kinda rush?? Ppl that came were not as many as I tot. But well, I'm now an alumni, nothing much I can say. Just enjoy nuah-ing bah...
Thanks to Christine, I have these pics!! Thanks Christine!!! XD
Some of the freshman like not very interested liddat. Can tell from their sian face, one of the guys in my group kept yawning when the Juniors are talking. & saw some weird ppl too. Haha. But Wonder how many will stay after this session. Mmm... Lets see ... ...
Had Keiko with Sensei Tong yesterday. AhHhh~~!!! Felt that I grew slower liao. OMG lor!!!
Cannot cannot, must buck up liao. Must change the way i hit MEN, & also do other cuts (as told by Sensei Tong, "Must have variety!!").
Buck up Buck up!! Time to Buck up!!!
FIGHTING!!!
Studies in Japan
Had read the instructions in detailed 2day. The more I read, the more I think it's a very good opportunity for me. Cos I dun need to continue to work in Japan to repay them after I have finished my studies there, which means to say that I can return back to Singapore immediately!! Good rite!!
But ... ... decided not to go. COs 5 years leh. Very long sia. Told my Mum about it, she was like, "0_0?! Wat?! 5 years?! Siao arh!! Cannot cannot... Dun Go... Too long liao." Ah Mei Heard it too, she say S$2000 confirm not enough de, so call me not to go also. Xiao Bee was like, "Huh~~, 5 years leh. Later cum back u very old liao leh." Haha.
On 2nd tot, IF my mum had encourage me to go aft I told her about it, I was thinking ... ... I might go. Oh well, the closing date is till end of July this year, if any point in time my Mum change her decision, I think I will just fill in the application form & ... ... off I fly to Japan!! Haha XD
Last Pic for the Day =)
SOme random photo taken. Sky so nice, weather so good. But temperature damn high!! Stupid!!
Wat's the point!! I miss the weather in Japan~~~~~
