I Overlook it?!?! AhHhH~!!
Yesterday was my 100th post & I overlook it!!! Oh my god sia~~~!!! After waiting for soOo long to it & yet i missed it. Haiyo~~~
Well... nehmine la. My 100th post, MMm... nothing fantastic happened. Just saw ppl who look alike and ... staring at ppl's butt -_-!!. That's all.
2day saw funny dressing again while waking back home. Got this malay teenager who is wearing a baggy jeans. Nothin special till I notice 2 very long slit above his back pocket, which is ... at his butt area. U must be wondering why I'm staring at ppl's butt again rite? I swear I really didnt wan to see his butt wan. Its bcos both the slits are realli very long & while he walks, the slits open up & close and ... I saw his boxer. Did the Malay guy cut his jeans on purpose or izzit the design of the jeans?? I dunno. But its weird to have slit on that area.
Have been seeing funny dressing these 2 days. Wonder wat will I see 2ml.
MmmM... Lets see ... ...
