<body>




Out ... to the World!

Sunday, May 24, 2009 :D
Bday Celebration
Time:11:42 PM

Happy Birthday to Ah Mei!!

Celebrated Ah Mei birthday on Friday. Went to eat SteamBoat cum Zi Cha at the kopitiam opposite our house. Found that their foods are all quite nice & also cheap! And so my family decided to change our Zi Cha destination to this stall from now onwards. Haha


Again, eat till finishing den remember need to take photo. SIan (-_-).
In total, we spent like $48 on like 4 to 5 dishes. Cheap sia!

Candid shots




Makan~ Makan~ Makan~

After that, went home to cut cake!



The Birthday Gal!! (Somebody forgot to blow the candles B4 cutting the cake sia~. Haha XD)

Photo taking Time~~



Haha =)

Job Changed Needed

Have been studying the whole day 2day for my this insurance job. Still dun quite understand what it is talking about. Keep thinking of alot of questions while studying, "Does this job really suitable for me?, Do I like this job?, What can I achieved from this job? etc etc" Most of the answers are negative. In order to work in this line, I have to gone thru examinations. The criteria is that I have to pass all my exams b4 I can start working, and during all these studying period, I got have no income. If i failed one of the exams, I need to re-take it over & Over again till I pass. In my class, there are still people who failed their exams (i dunno how many times la) & have cum to attend the lesson in order to pass. There are still Uncles in there! Although I can survive on the pay that I got in the past, but still ... ... I wan to earn $$$. I dun wan to waste time studying on something I'm not good at & worst, dun even understand!

Had a chat with my mum & sistas, they all told me to think carefully before making my decision. Ah Mei told me that one of her friends are also working in this line. He said this line is realli difficult to do. For the 1st few years of my work, there may be no income for me due to no sales as I'm still a newbie, nobody is willing to sign contract with me. Aft hearing that, my heart is like sink sink sink to the bottom. Cos NO INCOME?!?! Omg!! I dun think my past salaries can help me survive that long & most importantly I dun wish my parents to spoonfed me anymore! I'm old enough to earn $$$ liao.

After much consideration, I've decided to just go for the 1st exam(since already paid for it) & den I'll opt out. Luckily I only signed the exams contract with them, so if I choose to give up now I wont be breaching the contract (Biz Law, Haha!).

Sayonara~, my insurance company.

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D