Yesh! Goodbye, my insurance work!
Aft this exam, I'm not going to take the 2nd one anymore!! Take this cert. & off I go!!
Already talked to my Manager, & yesh, I didnt get brainwashed by him! But so sorry to him la for spending the time on me. PaiSeh arh (>.<)
Haiz, such an indecisive me. At first say wanna do, now say dun wan. Maybe bcos I always anything wan, so get used to it liao den now even job also "Anything lo", "Sui Bian lo". Now cannot liao, aft this job, I cannot everything also "Sui Bian" liao. Must start to activate my brain to think!
Feel so free aft decided to quit. Haha. No more studying for me anymore! So now its time to vent my frustration!!
Some guy are realli such an idiotic person!! Sicko & pervertic!!
Think u're so handsome? My foot arh!! Pls go find urself a proper mirror cos i think the mirror that u used is a broken one. Bcos any guys I grab on street looks much MUCH more better than U are!!
Think U're so great? Than go challenge the law in SIngapore! If not, just shut up & get lost!
Dun u ever think of crossing my boundary, if not I'll make sure U have no father's Day to celebrate in the future & off the prison in Singapore u go!! I'll make sure u stay in there not for a few months or years, But ... ... UR WHOLE LIFE!!!
Bloody Hell!! A**HOLE!!!
@#$%&@$#^@$%*&^%!!!!