<body>




Out ... to the World!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 :D
Lesson ended
Time:12:23 AM

Module 5 lesson finished...

Yesh, 2 days have passed, my lesson for this module finished. Seems fast huh.

My lecturer have gone even faster in this last lesson. On Monday, she just skipped afew points in the Textbook, but for 2day, she skipped the whole paragraph & even jump pages. But luckily i can still somehow catch what she said. Lesson end late 2day lor, at around 10pm+, cos there is realli alot to go thru. She have been rushing since the lesson begin, but still cant managed to finish on time. Towards the end of the lesson, my mind is already elsewhere. Haha

Saw 2 person that looks like ppl I knew. One of them is Nasu. There was this guy in my class whose side view look very much like him. Even his specs & the way he talks. But not very much when I saw his face. The other wan, cant tell. Haha. Met the person in the train while I was heading back home. At first I just glanced over nia, & i tot it was ***. Quickly I glanced the 2nd time. Not *** sia, but realli look like lor. The person size, look, the way the person does things, the person belongings etc... everything looks exactly like ***.

*** doesnt equal to the number of letters in the person name. I just put 3 stars cos i like the no. 3. So dun waste time guessing. Haha. As I've said earlier, I cant tell who the person is. I will get more Karma if I say it out here cos I'm already smiling in my heart when i saw the person lor. Haiz, Karma arh Karma.

Saw a girly-guy while walking back home. He was wearing a very tight fitting pants which draws out the shape of his butt very clearly. & he was twisting his waist while he walks, like model liddat lor. I have to see the movement of his butt BCOS he was walking directly infront of me!! I also suspect he wear G-string, cos i didnt see any underwear marks on his butt. Sorry, I noe its not good to stare at ppl's butt, but I just cant help it. He is just walking infront of me, & somehow my eyes will eventually land on his butt.

Oh my... OH MY!!
What happen to guys nowadays??

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D