<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 :D
Lesson Started
Time:3:34 PM

1st Day of Lesson

Attend my 1st lesson yesterday for my job. All I can say is - Stress & Hectic!

Stress bcos I have to study the whole TextBook which have 250 over pages for a 100 multiple choice exam question. My lecturer told us this yesterday, "All the modules that U all study are very easy to pass, esp. this module, the most easiest among all. Hint is that - U need to have the time to study the whole book bcos all will be tested. Read thru every sentence in detailed & understand them. Then u will have no problem passing it." WTH!! I also noe that. Who wont pass if he/she study till liddat. Wat kind of hint is that sia~~. Hint = No Hint lor.

Hectic cos it should be a 12hrs lesson, with 6 hours each day, but bcos me & my other colleague joined the company late, we missed the daytime class. And so we are being squeeze into the evening class which is a 6hrs lesson, with 3 hours each day. Imagine ur lesson been totally cut short by half, & the lecturer goin thru the chapters very quickly, skipping alot of points. U will understand those simple parts, but for those chim wan, Ha, U'll be lost thru-out. I still need to reread the chapters again on my own. But not much help cos I still dunno what some parts are talking about. Haiyo...

But luckily, I had quite a nice & caring Manager. Still ask about my understanding to the module yesterday nite & suggest to meetup in the weekends to study together. Hearing to study in the weekends realli bring my mood down cos weekends are meant for me to nuah wan~~. Oh well, see how it goes bah.

2day gonna be my last lesson for this Module 5. Hopefully I can catch what the lecturer is talking about & not feeling so lost in the lecture.

*Pray Hard*

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D