Omg sia~~, my kote got hole olready~~. And it is like getting bigger & bigger liao, soon 3 of my fingers can go thru liao. Sian (-_-).
Oh ya, Have anyone saw the inner color of ur kote??
That's my kote
Was giving my bogu a thorough cleaning on Monday nite. Saw it when I was cleaning my Kote, so tot of taking a photo of it. Haha. And so, this is the color of my kote that has been with me for like MmM... around 4 years?? Gone thru all the tough & chiong training with me, absorbing all my sweat. It should be pure white when i first got my kote (if i didnt remember wrongly), & now it is this color. Although I have always clean my kote everytime after 2 or 3 trainin & I'm not a person who sweats alot, but still ... the sweat stain is there. Cant be removed at all now... ...
So wat is the inner color of ur kote den??
