<body>




Out ... to the World!

Monday, May 18, 2009 :D
Rainy Days
Time:1:35 PM

Rainy Days

I enjoyed Rainy Season cos its cooling. But I dislike it when I'm alone at home and it rains. It reminds me of the not so good incident that have happened in the past.

Now its raining, and ... ... I'm alone at home. Although I like to be alone at home, but not during rainy days. House is dark & I'm all by myself in the living room surfing the net. Xiao Mei is out & nobody will come home till 0530pm. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep my mind occupied till the time I go out for my lesson.

I can do it de!! Haha.

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D