<body>




Out ... to the World!

Saturday, May 16, 2009 :D
Slacking Day Over
Time:12:18 AM

Work Started = Nuahing Days Over

"Ok YiWen, now u are a member of our Association. So now we'll be working very closely together. If u have any question, feel me to call me any time, even during weekends." That's what my Manager, Caden told me 2day. Which also means that my nuahing days is oOOoover~~~

Yesh! Its time to step into the working society & earn $$$ liao. Cannot always nuah at home le. For this job, I need to have a cert. which goes to say that i need to undergo lessons & sit for exams. Sian, aft leaving Poly i still need to take exams (-.-). This coming Monday will be my 1st tutorial lesson. Wonder how will it be like sia~~

Althought I'm still wondering why I chose this job(cos I'm a person who dun like doing sales work), but since I have decided to take it, I'll just have to give my very BEST le.

AhWen!! Jia U Jia U!!
FIGHTING!!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D