<body>




Out ... to the World!

Saturday, May 9, 2009 :D

Time:3:33 PM

Weird Interview

Went for 2 interviews yesterday. One in Tanjong Pagar, One in AMK Hub.
Had been running here & there the whole afternoon. Tired sia~~

Interviews were alright. But the one in Tanjong Pagar was the most relaxing interview I've ever had. I was being interviewed by the Manager of that department. MmM... Quite a nice looking guy plus can see that he's quite young too. Interviewing place was very comfortable, I was told to sit in the sofa, moreover a drink was offered. But i rejected it, cos I have never had an interview that is held outside the office (maybe others had but not me), somemore seated in a sofa & still offered drinks?! B4 the interview start, I was told to fill up a personality test question paper.

After I finished, the Manager came in, took the paper away & walk out. I guess is to tabulate the results bah. After that he came in again & for the 1st 15mins he was realli interviewing me. Like asking about my Diploma, my working experience, my attachment stuff etc etc... I tot aft that the interview will end, but NO. We ... actually ... started ... chatting ...!! He start telling me how he has gotten this job, why he wanna bcum a Manager, what was his salary like, telling me stories, asking about my character & telling me his character too, asking what I like to do in my free time etc etc... Even say his character very similar to mine. *faint* What is this man?? When he knew I lived in Yishun, he still told me he lived in Yishun last time, very near to me & even tell me his blk number. *faint again* Tell me this for wat??

Althought the interview was MmMm.. Somehow relaxing but the most uncomfortable part is that the Manager keeps staring at my eyes when he talks?! I know its basic courtesy to look at ppl's eyes when talking. But can dun look ALL THE TIME anot arh. Somemore he is sitting besides me, so close the distance still liddat look very weird u noe. And i think i was quite rude cos i keep looking away, siam-ing his eyes. But sorry, i just dun feel comfortable. Haha. & so the whole interview last about 1hr. Long sia~~

He said there is a 2nd interview coming up. I guess i just have to wait for his call den.

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D