Started work yesterday. Went to CCK to board the company bus. Heng lor, got company bus, if not i have to wake up very early in the morning to go work liao. But the bus very lao ya lor, is realli those very old bus sia~. The seat will keep vibrating & shake when the bus move. So difficult for me to even take a nap. Haiz Haiz...
Quite sian for the whole morning cos nothing to do. But luckily got ppl to msg with to keep me accompany all the way before lunch time. Thanks! Realli appreciate it! But also PaiSeh to disturb u also. Haha. Quite ok in the afternoon, start to learn how to operate the system & making shipping orders.
2day was hectic! My "tutor" start to give me "lesson" on the system since morning. Keep teaching me alot of new things till I was almost late for my lunch. Den when I came back from lunch, she still assigned me task to do b4 she went for hers. When she's back, she continue to squeeze more procedures & information to me. My brain is really very jam at around 4pm+. Till the point that I tot I'm dreaming sia~. My vision suddenly become very blur, den all the things I see is like I am dreaming liddat. Can hear alot of noise from the surrounding, and see the auntie mouth opening & closing, but nothing she said goes into my head.

Going back home is the best moment. I'll feel very happy cos I HAVE SURVIVED TODAY'S WORK!! WooHoo~~
Of all the things I have learnt so far, the aunite still say "These are all basic. U will learn more & more complicated wan in the future." Oh my god lor, all these still basic nia. *faint* But its really fun when u see them making the orders so professionally, it really give me the power to continue to learn. Althought its tiring & stressful, But i hope i can be like them someday. Haha.
More things to learn 2ml.
Jia U bah, Brain! U can do it de!
