<body>




Out ... to the World!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 :D
Finished!!
Time:12:14 PM

M5 Exam Over~~

Finally finished my M5 exam!! WooHoo~~. Time to relax!! MuHahaha!

Woke up this morning at about 7am to go for the 9am exam. Early sia~~. Took MRT down to CityHall, exam venue - Suntec Tower Two. Suntec i noe where izzit, but where the hell is tower 2 sia~. Search & follow the directory & i finally found the place. It's located deep inside Suntec City Mall. Didnt noe that there are actually 5 towers located in there, cos the number of times I've been to Suntec City mall is like Twice? or thrice? Didnt remember also.

B4 sitting for the exam, I have to register using my I.C. which I dun have the habit of bringing since most of the time everything can be settled using my Ez-link aka student pass. But whats the diff. leh, both also got I.C. no. & photo wat. Think bcos early in the morning, my brain haven start functioning so when the person ask me questions, I just shoot back to her.

Lady-in-charge: Why didnt u bring ur I.C.?
Me: I tot dun need, Cant used student pass?
Lady-in-charge: Cannot, so why u forget to bring it? (stupid question! already told her didnt bring liao den still ask this question)
Me: Is not forget, is dun have the habit of bringing! Student pass is the same as I.C.
Lady-in-charge: But when u signed up for the exam, the system should have tell u to bring along ur I.C. or ur passport.
Me: I wasnt the one who signed up, its my Manager so I didnt noe.
Lady-in-charge: Does ur student pass have ur I.C.?
Me: Of cos la. Everytime I register also used my student pass wan.

But since the lady also didnt asked me in a polite way so hack care la!

Gonna go for an interview for Personal Assistant later. So Jia U bah!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D