Dun wan to wait stupidly for the Air Force to call me. Wat if they already slashed out my name bcos of my size. As the job I'm applying is to provide rescue & search task. My height is ok, but I weigh only 45kg - too skinny liao lor. How to go rescue ppl? Scar-li end up is the headquaters sending ppl to rescue me sia~. So maybe have to give up this job le. Haiz Hiaz...
And so went for an interview 2day @ Tuas. Far sia~~. Heard of Tuas alot of times, but didnt go there b4, not even once. Have to search the internet on the guide to go there. But still ... get lost when I'm there. Sian (-_-). Leave house at 8am, took MRT to Boon Lay den transfer to Bus.

Walk to the interchange, my bus stop is rite at the end. Den Waited 25mins for the bus to arrive. Dun like sia.

Bus finally arrived, a non-aircon bus. Luckily, its was quite windy 2day, so its wasnt so warm when I was in the bus. Journey there was quite fun, cos the road of Tuas isnt very flat, so the bus will keep shaking here & there, which make me to shake too. Haha, fun sia~.

Finally reached the destination, got lost bcos dunno where the company main gate is. Call up the person & found out that their main gate is on the other side. So have to walk under the hot sun for like 10mins to the gate.

Finally reached the place. But blur again, enter the wrong building, i went to their warehouse area. Haiz Haiz ... ...

That's their office, a very quiet & conductive environment. Saw that This company will conduct annual football & volleyball competition, so if I was accepted, maybe can take part in their competition. Haha.
Interview last quite long, met their HR manager, den their CUstomer Service incharge, den their Managing Director. Dunno why cannot all meet at the same time wan sia~. Have been shown how their company computer system works by the Customer Service incharge, got to know & see what are their job scope about. Find it quite simliar to my hotel task, just that the software is different. I quite like their Managing Director cos he is willing to give higher salary to me who is a fresh grad. They will decide whether to confirm me by 2ml, fast rite! And if they really confirmed me, I will need to start work next Monday. More fast rite! Shall not say much here, just let lao tian decide bah.
Oh ya, while coming back home in Yis MRT station, saw something that makes my mind goes, " OMG?!?!?" U noe what i saw?
I saw a lady without a BRA!!! I mean ... she didnt wear her bra. This lady, quite young looking, was wearing a big black long sleeve shirt. I notice her bcos in this kind of hot weather, where will ppl wear long sleeve shirt wan?!?! Well ... maybe that's why she likes. Den while she walks to the platform, she lift her shirt up & down. Not to the breast area, just maybe exposing her stomach. Her shirt is made up of material that will stick to her body, so when she pull her shirt down, I saw the shape of her breast. That's quite ok la, even if a lady wears a bra, u can still see the breast shape. But when I see the "thing", MmMmMmM... U should wat la, that's when I know she didnt wear bra. Bcos her that "thing" is very obvious can! The "thing/s" just pop out when her shirt rest on her breast. I was like "O_O?!?! OH ... MY ... GOD!!!"
Is she a stripper or flasher?? Wat happen to the world nowadays huh?? Lady also becum flasher liao ah?? Aiyo~~
