<body>




Out ... to the World!

Saturday, June 6, 2009 :D
Modelling Agent?
Time:12:22 AM

Modelling Agent?

Been to an interview today. A very sudden & last min interview. Woke up this morning at 8am, tot of goin for the Prudential interview, but in the end didnt go. Luckily I call the person b4 I go asking about the job scope of my that job. Its the same, I still have to sell financial products to client. Sian lor (-_-). So of cos, I rejected!

Den at around 1pm+, received a call from this Modelling company. The person just say, "Hi is this YiWen? U have been selected for the job. Can u cum down for an interview 2day at around 4pm to 5pm liddat? I'll sms u the venue." My mind was like "Huh? Wat job?", but I just told the person I'll be coming down. The name of this company is "Create Talent" located in Dhoby Ghaut. I was like "Wat is this sia~. Wat create talent? Wat company is this?".

Went down there & find that their place doesnt even look like a company lor. Its more like a place for ppl to relax. COs they were playing their music very loud, & were all pop songs. Their company layout look very relaxing with sofas & magazines, & their main theme color is Black, Silver & Grey. Where u'll find company with such design & theme color wan u tell me. Aft that, had the interview & the person ask me whether I wanna work as a Booker anot, its like a modelling agent where I get to talk with the models & "sell" them to advertising companies or the mediacorps.

Its a really very different & unexpected job. I'm still considering about it cos upon hearing that its a 6-days working job, I was abit sian. Ah Mei also told me to consider properly as it will be a very tough job. We'll see how it goes bah, if there is a 2nd interview for me anot. But i did see some Shuai Ge when I'm there. All quite young & there's also Ang Mor Shuai Ge too!!! Chio Bu very few.

But if i really accept this job, i think is bcos can see Shuai Ge & Chio Bu bah. Haha XD

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D