<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009 :D
My Goal
Time:12:20 AM

My Goal


My Goal now is to find a JOB! Had actively start looking for a job only like 1 or 2 mths ago. Seems like my Diploma have create quite a number of job opportunties for me from the number of interviews i've been to. Yes & No. Yes bcos I can find any job as long as it's in the service industry, No bcos jobs in this industry look at experience. A fresh graduate like me will definitely lose out. So wat if I have a 6 mth attachment in a hotel, there are so many ppl out there that have at least 1 or 2 years experience.


Guys, I'm realli sorry for not taking the grading cos I realli want to get a job 1st b4 thinking of other things. Money issue is my 1st problem, I'm now not earning any income & yet spending. Secondly, I really dun have the confident in taking grading now. Although u all said Kata can be mastered in just a week, even if i did really learn everything in a week, I cant guarantee that I wont make any mistake during grading. Cos my mind will stop functioning on that day. For now, I just wanna get a job & I guess everything will fall into place by then.


"How long do u think U can play Kendo for?" thats wat my mum have been asking me recently. My reply was, "As long as I have the time." On 2nd thought, I dun realli knoe if I have the time anot. Cos to be working in the service industry, there is high chances that I'll get either a 6-days working week, or doing shift work. So even if I have the time, will I have the energy to go training?? I dunno. Now is really not the time for us to graduate. Sometimes I realli hope that I'm born a guy. Cos aft graduation, I just have to wait for my NS letter & off I will be in there. No worries at all, although have to suffer the training. 2 years later when I'm out, this financial crisis will be gone, & it will be more easier for me to get a job.


I realli hope that I will find a job which I like; nice environment, good pay, doing work I enjoy, Not a job which I have to drag myself there & suffer. I'm a optimistic person so I'm sure I'll be able to find it!


Jia U bah!

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D