<body>




Out ... to the World!

Thursday, June 11, 2009 :D
Nuah-ing~
Time:4:55 PM

Nuah-ing at home~~

Had just finished sterilizing my bogu, Gi & Hakama. I think bcos of the H1N1 virus, my mum became very particular about hygiene & cleanliness. Nowadays everytime when I came back from training, she will say, "Bee ah, remember to clean ur tou & shou with dettol 2ml arh. & hang it outside when there is sun in the aftnn." She call my Men the Tou & my Kote the Shou, easy to remember huh.


And TaDa~, washed, sterilized & hang them. But didnt noe how to hang my Men on the pole, so just leave it by the window. Only my mum knows how to hang it. I tired hanging it b4 but the clipper end up shooting up into the sky when I let go of my hands.

Oh ya, saw this Japanese sword fighting on the newspaper yesterday. Its called "Gekiken", somewhat similar to Kendo in a way. So went online to search for it. They also wear Gi & Hakama for training, and their bogu also includes Men, Kote, Do & Tare.


But their Men & Kote are different from Kendo wan la. Their Men look like those Hockey player helmet sia~, the different is that this helmet have the thoat protection.

They uses a variety of weapons unlike Kendo only use one Shinai.


Like a combination of Japanese sword fighting & Chinese KungFu sia.

Kendo, meaning "Way of Sword", but Gekiken mean "Japanese swordsmanship & Mixed Weaponry Sparring". No wonder got so many weapons la.


Looking at the pic & the weapons they used, I tot it should be a very Zai sport.
But aft watching the video done by Singaporean, I was like ... ...

Take alook at the video



Very Nan kan lor, Is realli anyhow fight wan.

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D