<body>




Out ... to the World!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 :D
Serve the country!
Time:12:33 AM

For the Country!!

Still in the process of finding a job. Frankly speaking, I could have started work long time ago, got some companies already wanting to employed me. Its just that I rejected them, that's why till now I'm still jobless. Reason is either bcos of their salary or their working hours. Got another call from one company today calling me down for 2nd interview to meet their Vice-President on whether to confirm me anot. But think I'm gonna reject it again, cos their salary is realli too low liao lor. They offer $1200 - $1500 nia. So little sia~. Aft deducting for the CPF, I only left with very little to spend lor. I dun spend $$ on shopping so its ok, but the problem is I will spend on FOOD!! Aft CPF deduction, I still have to give $$ to my parents, den aft that I'm left with very little to spend & save le.

My aim is to buy an OSIM full body massage chair when I start working u noe. If the pay is so little, I have to save for how long to buy that?!? No way man!! My ideal job is to work in somewhere challenging & fun. Like the Air force! Signed up for that liao, just hope that they will call me down for interview. *Pray Hard sia* Read my job scope once again, & found out that I will be actually flying with the pilots to guide them on some procedures thingy. WaO, fun man!! Flying sia~~!! My dream!! HoHoho~~~!! & there is also overseas training!! Good man!!

WaO, flying with pilots & going overseas!! Yohohohoho~~~!!!
Call me call me, faster call me!!! I'm very free now. Anytime u wan I'm ok de. Haha XD

(back to top)



Me!

Photobucket

AhWeN
03 Aug


My Wish


- Backpack around the world
- Learn a new skill
- Earn lots of $$!! (MUST!)

Chats!




Fly-Aways

AhGaL
AhMaO
XiAoBeE
AhXuAn

HuiQiN
KaIfEnG (XiAoDe)
ALiNa
NaSu
WenXiN
YiXiN
JoYcE
CJ
JaSmInE

AmAnDa
ChRiStInE
GaBrIeL
GrAcE
LiYiNg
MeNgKiAt


Dance!




Credits

Designer: Glenda-:D
Others: :D :D :D